Friday, October 17, 2008

Tanks, Tanks A Lot

I know, I know... har har har. I've been a member (ID: DVS) of saltwaterfish.com for as long as I can remember. When marine tanks were just an afterthought. Now that my tank isn't in danger of cycling anymore from the move, I'd like to add some more to it. Before the move I discovered a type of anemone that I believe is a Strawberry anemone. The picture below isn't one I've taken. I could only be so lucky if mine grouped together like that. No, mine prefer long distance relationships as they are spread out all across my tank. Some hiding under a rock, some wedged between the barnacles. They're gorgeous little beasts. Their long tentacles have an irredescence to them and they glow under my moon lights.


I'd like to get some Green Ricordea mushroom polyps.


Maybe a Hard Tube Coco Worm.

And I'd love to get a Lettuce Nudibranch.

No comments: