Monday, October 27, 2008

Let There Be Light!

I've been working on the studio for the past week and I need more light. Currently I have a floor lamp and a small desk lamp that don't give off nearly enough. I went over to IKEA (the web version since the closest store is 344 miles away) to view my favorite piece, the Knappa Pendant Lamp (seen below). I know some of you may find it hideous, but I think it's just lovely. I was a little miffed however when I found out that I couldn't order it online. *Sigh* Initially I wanted to purchase two along with IKEA's Kallt hang lights or something of the sort. How great would that be? The two lamps hanging over my work table and the hang lights on the wall in back. I'm scrapping the hang lights idea since I covered the back wall with cork, my ribbon rack and Ansel Adams prints. I'm open to storage ideas, so if anyone has any, pass 'em along :D

No comments: