Sunday, October 12, 2008

An Apple A Day...



I don't nearly eat my fair share of apples. I love them but just never get around to eating them. I take forever at the grocery store to make sure that the one's I will be consuming have no dents, scratches, marks or bruises. Sorry guys, I like my apples blemish free. And let me tell you, they're hard to find! Maybe the apples should start being shipped with apple sweaters. Yes, that's right. I said apple sweaters. Who knew such a thing existed?! Sure enough, some lovely peach of a gal came up a design for them and is selling them on etsy. You can find her shop, HandmaidenBC, on etsy. They have them in a ton of colors so if your apple isn't feeling like red today, you can always swap them out. Looks like I should be able to make my quota of one a day now!

No comments: