Friday, November 7, 2008

Twilight - Cullen Crest Leather Key Chain from Creative Rampage


Yay! My Cullen key chain came in the mail today from Amanda at Creative Rampage. What a wonderful transaction this was. I had placed the order but an emergency came up and Amanda was going to be out of town for a week or so. She promptly emailed me and explained the situation. She offered to either ship the item out once she got back and also offered me one of the handmade bottle top pendants or cancel the sale, no harm done. Not only do I love the key chain, but she also sent a Mrs. Cullen pendant! Both were packaged in a great little drawstring organza bag. Love it! Not many businesses go out of their way to make customer service a number one priority these days so hats off to Amanda! She went out of her way to make this customer a loyal one!

No comments: